Web Page DIY for Casual Users

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Window Snapshot Inserts in Blogger

Up until the last posting, I had not included any photos and pictures in this Blog, which was quite rare for me. There had been no need to post any photo, and I had been looking for a good way to capture window snapshots. But finally I got my acts together.

The following describes how I just added the first screen shot to my post about the Tic Tac Template :

  1. Opened a window and displayed the Tic Tac posting.
  2. Pressed keys Alt Prt-Scr (BTW, I use Window XP) to copy the window image to the paste buffer
  3. Opened another window and started the Windows Paint program.
  4. Pasted the image into the Paint window.
  5. Saved the file to a JPEG file. This part is important because Blogs accept images as JPEG files.
  6. In the Blog Posting window, inserted the image from the JPEG file.

With hind-sight, this is pretty straight forward. I should have found this simple method earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home