Web Page DIY for Casual Users

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Bravenet Hit Counters

I mentioned about Site Meter Counters in an earlier posting, because I used a Site Meter counter on this Blog. However, my first encounter with counters was actually with Bravenet Hit Counters, which I first saw on one of Jeffifer's Blogs.

What I like about the Bravenet counters are:
  1. Quite easy to install
  2. Have a choice of counter designs to choose from. Particularly, the music notes design fits very well with my other Blogs.
  3. Fast execution time, i.e. does not slow down the web page display.

Up to 3 free counters can be used. I used up the quota in no time.

Disadvantages of Bravenet counters is that usage information is not as comprehensive as the others that I now know of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home